The Finding a Lab Workshops help students of any discipline explore potential research interests, find research opportunities, learn how to contact a faculty advisor, and find ways to get paid to research.
Fall Quarter Workshops:
- Wed Oct 11, 7-8 pm in Elder Hall, Seminar Room 030
- Tues Oct 17, 7-8 pm in McCulloch 1st Floor Lounge
- Thurs Oct 19, 5-6 pm in Pancoe Auditorium (Neuroscience only)
- Fri Oct 27, 12-1 pm in Tech MG51
- Fri Nov 3, 12-1 pm in Tech LR2
- Wed Nov 15, 4-5 pm in Pre-Med Advising 1st Floor Conference Room